European ACFE members and Deutsche Post World Net, which owns DHL, recently held a weeklong fraud examination training conference for company investigators in Bonn, Germany.
The attendees studied several topics including:
- The ACFE Fraud Prevention Check-up
- Accountability enhancement as a fraud prevention tool
- Best practices in ethics hotlines
- The role of the auditor in a fraud examination
- Fraud identification: tools and tips
- Building a fraud policy
Several participants are now interested in ACFE membership, conference organizers said.