This is a free search to help you find a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). If you need assistance with investigating a potential fraud or proactively protecting your organization from future frauds, a CFE is your best resource.
CFEs possess the skills to:
- Resolve allegations of fraud, from inception to disposition
- Gather evidence
- Conduct interviews
- Write reports
- Testify to findings
Fill in one or more fields to get started.
ACFE members: if you want to get in touch with other members, please use the Member Directory. To opt in or out of the directory, click here.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained in the Database may not be used for the purpose of distributing:
- Any unsolicited mass communications, including, but not limited to, commercial advertisements or promotions of a commercial product or service
- Messages in furtherance of any illegal act, including violations of any state or federal criminal or civil laws or regulations
- Threatening or harassing messages, materials, or images
- Messages that advocate violence or discrimination towards other people
- Unsolicited pornographic, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material
- Unsolicited chain letters or chain emails
- Any other unsolicited message or material deemed by ACFE to be inappropriate
Violation of these terms and conditions may result in restricted access to services on the ACFE website, restriction of ACFE member benefits, disciplinary action in accordance with the ACFE Disciplinary Procedures, or such other actions, including but not limited to legal or equitable claims for relief, as may be deemed appropriate by ACFE.