The three impactful letters, CFE, are recognized around the world. But the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential gives you more than recognition.
As a CFE, you’ll have the ability to:
- Increase your earnings – CFEs earn 34% more than their non-certified colleagues.*
- Protect your organization from fraud and help impact your organization’s bottom line.
- Earn professional credibility – Demonstrate your anti-fraud knowledge and expertise to your clients, employer and peers.
- Advance your career – Continually build your anti-fraud expertise and professionalism with world-class training and resources.
- Enhance your marketability – Robert Half International identifies the CFE as "in-demand...one of the most marketable credentials today." And nearly 90% of Fortune 500® companies employ at least one CFE.