My FBI chronicles the story of former FBI Director and 25th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference keynote speaker, Louis J. Freeh. In his book, Freeh recounts his journey to fulfill his childhood dream of joining the FBI. He also recalls his time as FBI director and the struggles of an organization that was understaffed, underfunded and stuck in the technological Dark Ages.
- Examines how a man who was told he "wasn't even college material" became director of the FBI
- Provides a unique look at Freeh's upbringing, including personal stories from his childhood
- Offers a behind-the-scenes look at the FBI, including the catastrophic events of 9/11, the Khobar Towers bombing and the Clinton Administration
Product DetailsCOPYRIGHT 2005
Paperback, 336 PAGES
ST. MARTIN'S PRESS
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Khobar Towers
- Chapter 2: "Only If I Yell 'Duck!'"
- Chapter 3: "You're Not Really College Material"
- Chapter 4: "The FBI? You're Crazy!"
- Chapter 5: "The Kid's Got Nothing to Do With It"
- Chapter 6: "That's Moody's Bomb"
- Chapter 7: "If Anything Happens, You Drive. I'll Shoot"
- Chapter 8: "...and the Guy's Bob Hanssen"
- Chapter 9: Bill and Me
- Chapter 10: 9/11