10 Infamous Fraud Cases of the 21st Century
In this self-study course, learn from 10 infamous fraud cases to better protect your clients, employers and the general public from similar schemes. Fraud cases include the WorldCom scandal, Madoff’s Ponzi scheme and the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) scandal.
- Introductions and background information for all cases
- Insights to how each scheme was perpetrated and detected
- Recommendations to prevent future frauds
- Lessons learned for each case
Table of Contents
|Lesson 2||Bernard Madoff|
|NASBA Information:||Specialized Knowledge|
|Last Updated:||February 2021|
|Delivery Method:||QAS Self-Study|
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy