Developing a Compliance and Ethics Training Program
Organizations have compliance and ethics programs in place to deter and detect fraud, illegality and employee misconduct so the company can protect its legal and financial health. For the programs to be effective, employees must understand its requirements, how to comply and where to find help.
In this course, you will learn about the elements of an effective compliance and ethics training program which include legal compliance, ethical decision-making skills, anti-fraud education and best practices. Additionally, you will learn how to create and assess a compliance and ethics training program.
- Methods of assessing your organization’s compliance and ethics risks
- Benefits and challenges of compliance and ethics training
- Best practices for planning and administering the training program
- Methods of effectively assessing your compliance and ethics training program
- Best practices for developing the training content
Table of Contents
|Lesson 1: Introduction to Compliance and Ethics
|Lesson 2: Conducting a Compliance and Ethics Risk Assessment
|Lesson 3: Creating a Compliance and Ethics Program
|Lesson 4: The Benefits and Challenges of Compliance and Ethics Training
|Lesson 5: Planning the Training Program
|Lesson 6: Developing the Training Content
|Lesson 7: Administering the Training
|Lesson 8: Assessing the Training Program
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy