Fraud Risk Management
Fraud can decimate the bottom line or even destroy an entire company, making fraud risk management a critical function. This course explains the importance of a proactive approach and outlines the steps to develop an effective fraud risk management program.
- How to develop a fraud risk management program
- How, why and who should manage fraud risk
- Principles associated with fraud risk management
- Risk management frameworks
- How using a preemptive strategy can benefit a fraud risk management program
Familiarity with common fraud schemes and risks
Table of Contents
|What Is Fraud Risk?
|Why Manage Fraud Risk?
|Who Is Responsible for Managing Fraud Risk?
|What Is Fraud Risk Management?
|Risk Management Frameworks
|COSO and Fraud Risk Management
|Fraud Risk Governance - Principle 1
|Fraud Risk Assessment - Principle 2
|Fraud Control Activities - Principle 3
|Fraud Investigation and Corrective Action - Principle 4
|Fraud Risk Management Monitoring Activities - Principle 5
|Steps in Developing a Fraud Risk Management Program
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy