Working with Whistleblowers, U.S. Edition
As a fraud examiner, you might work on a case that originated from a whistleblower, be called on to develop or improve a whistleblower program, or even be responsible for “blowing the whistle” at some point in your career.
Working with Whistleblowers examines the multiple roles you might play in whistleblower cases related to fraud. In this course, you will discover the roles a fraud examiner plays in whistleblowing, best practices for developing or improving whistleblower programs, important fraud-related whistleblower protections, steps for auditing whistleblower programs and much more.
- What makes an effective whistleblower program
- How to develop useful information from whistleblowers
- Options and risks whistleblowers should be aware of
- A fraud examiner’s role in whistleblower cases
Table of Contents
|Fraud Examiners’ Roles in Whistleblowing
|Fraud-Related Whistleblower Protections
|Qui Tam Suits and Rewards Programs
|Handling Whistleblowers in Fraud Examinations
|Guidance for Potential Whistleblowers
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy