Employee monitoring can take many forms, from simple video surveillance to complex software that monitors all activity on a computer network. This course discusses the types of employee monitoring, as well as related legal considerations and best practices.
- Legal foundations of workplace privacy
- Employee monitoring best practices
- Special considerations required for specific types of employee monitoring
- Common employee monitoring techniques including video, telephone and email monitoring
- Explore emerging technologies used for employee monitoring such as wearables and predictive analytics
Table of Contents
|Legal Foundations of Workplace Privacy
|Types of Employee Monitoring: Part One
|Types of Employee Monitoring: Part Two
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy