Ethical Issues for Fraud Examiners
Ethical Issues for Fraud Examiners will help you understand what constitutes an ethical dilemma and help you develop an awareness of ethical issues faced by fraud examiners. This course also presents six fictional scenarios that illustrate potential ethical situations that pertain to fraud examinations. The purpose of these scenarios is not to provide you with solutions, but rather to familiarize you with the types of ethical dilemmas that might arise in a fraud examination.
- How to identify an ethical dilemma
- Ethical values fraud examiners are expected to honor
- Actions to take when an ethical dilemma arises
Table of Contents
|Respect for Others
|Responsibilities to Clients and Colleagues
|"The Insurance Adjuster"
|"Now, Would I Lie to You?"
|"I Didn't See Anything"
|"The Cost of Doing Business"
|"Mixing Business with Pleasure"
|The Reluctant Informant
|Seeking Ethical Guidance
|Tackling Ethical Dilemmas
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy