Online Fraud Magazine CPE Quizzes
As a CFE, you can earn 10 CPE credits by reading featured articles in Fraud Magazine® and taking quizzes online.
How It Works:
- Select the year for the Online Fraud Magazine CPE Quizzes set you would like to take from the dropdown*
- Click the "Add to Cart" button and complete the checkout process
- Read featured articles in Fraud Magazine that correspond to the year of the quiz set you purchased
- Access your quiz set by logging into your ACFE.com account, clicking on the "My Transactions" tab and clicking on the quiz set you purchased
- Complete five quizzes within a single year's online quiz set with a score of 70% or higher and receive your CPE certificate instantly
*Quizzes will be added to the current year's set as issues of Fraud Magazine are published. CPE can only be obtained from the current year's quizzes after the fifth quiz is made available in September.
For more information please review the "CPE Info" tab or contact a representative at MemberServices@ACFE.com, (800) 245-3321 / +1 (512) 478-9000 or through our secure online chat service.
IMPORTANT: Please note that CPE earned by completing Online Fraud Magazine CPE Quizzes IS NOT registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Which year should I choose?
You should choose a quiz set for a year that you have not previously completed. Additionally, if your CPE deadline is approaching, you may need to choose a previous year's quiz set as the current year's quiz set may not have the required five quizzes available to earn CPE credit by your CPE deadline.
Can you provide more information on how the current year's quiz set works?
Quizzes are added each time a new issue of Fraud Magazine is published. New issues of Fraud Magazine are published in January, March, May, July, September and November. The current year's quiz sets will contain the minimum five quizzes required to earn CPE credit starting in September.
Can I purchase quizzes from the previous year?
Yes, unless you have previously earned CPE from completing quizzes from that year.
My CPE deadline falls before the month of September, but I would like to take the Online Fraud Magazine CPE Quizzes to meet part of my CPE requirements. What should I do?
Since you'll need to certify your CPE compliance prior to when the current year's quiz set will have the minimum five quizzes available to earn CPE, you will need to choose a previous year's quiz set.
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy