Landing your dream job today requires that you be both the hunter and the hunted. "Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0" explains in step-by-step detail how to use the newest social networking sties and digital tools to perform a precision-guided, all-out job hunting assault. Get access to cheat sheets, case studies, before-and-after sample resumes and cover letters, and proven tactics that you can tailor to your situation to make it drop-dead simple to find a job fast.
The updated Third Edition features the latest job-hunting strategies for the Information Age. You'll discover key techniques to reach hiring managers at the employers you want to work for most. New chapters integrate using social media and social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and ZoomInfo in your job search, along with case studies from successful guerrilla job hunters that detail what works in today's hyper competitive job market with commentary from America's top recruiters.
The job search process has changed drastically in the past few years. Turn these changes to your advantage and make your search successful with "Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0."
Product DetailsCOPYRIGHT 2011
Paperback, 317 PAGES
JOHN WILEY AND SONS
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Why You Need to Become a Guerrilla Job Hunter
- Chapter 2: Personal Branding Guerrilla Style
- Chapter 3: Attitude Check
- Chapter 4: Your Guerrilla Strategy
- Chapter 5: Your Research Plan
- Chapter 6: Resume Writing and Cover Letter Boot Camp
- Chapter 7: Guerrilla Networking
- Chapter 8: LinkedIn—the 800-Pound Gorilla
- Chapter 9: Digital Breadcrumbs
- Chapter 10: Commando Tactics
- Chapter 11: The Force Multiplier Effect in Action
- Chapter 12: Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Chapter 13: Negotiating the Deal
- Chapter 14: Career Lancing