A river is a force flowing as a result of the actions of nature. Fraud is a force flowing as a result of the intentional actions of someone.
"An Endless Stream of Lies" examines the origin, the course that follows and the ending of a unique fraud investigation case study. Like a river, this fraud has a source but just as importantly there are many tributaries contributing to the flow all waiting to be explored. This book provides insight into the thought processes and subsequent actions of a fraudster.
Product DetailsCOPYRIGHT 2015
Paperback, 174 PAGES
HIGHLY MOTIVATED INC.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: A Rip Tide of Human Actions
- Chapter 2: The Search for the Source of Fraudster
- Chapter 3: Alex and the Fraud Triangle Three Atoms to Form Water – Three Requirements to Form Fraud
- Chapter 4: Alex Met the Investors at the Well, He Took Their Water and the Well Ran Dry
- Chapter 5: The River Turns and Turns Once Again, Alex Leaks to The FBI, Alex’s Double Knavery
- Chapter 6: He Looked into a Pool, He Fell in Love, He Wasted Away
- Chapter 7: Oil and Water, Differing Testimonies
- Chapter 8: No Longer at Life’s Helm, Into the City of Woes
- Chapter 9: Unchartered Waters