Issues in Conducting International Interviews
The process of conducting an interview is never simple. Adding an international element introduces several layers of potential complications regarding preparation, logistics, communication and cultural interaction.
This course will educate you about issues specific to international interview, and will provide you with strategies to help you overcome these issues. Additionally, this course will improve how you interview employees who are from another culture or speak a different first language than you.
- Methods for communicating clearly with people from other cultures
- Techniques for conducting video interviews
- Strategies for calibrating an international interview subject
- Tips to overcome challenges specific to international interviews
- Tips for planning international interviews
Familiarity with basic interviewing techniques
Table of Contents
|Introduction to International Interviews
|International Interviewing Methodologies
|Time and Logistical Challenges
|Planning for International Interviews
|Other Cultural Considerations
|Using an Interpreter
|Choosing the Right Words
|Establishing Rapport and Calibrating the Subject
|Policy and Legal Concerns
|Communications and Marketing
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy