Artificial intelligence (AI) is already well on its way to making “good jobs” obsolete. Many paralegals, journalists, office workers and even computer programmers are poised to be replaced by robots and smart software. The result could well be massive unemployment, inequality and the implosion of the consumer economy itself.
In "Rise of the Robots", Martin Ford, 29th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference keynote speaker, provides you with an understanding of what accelerating technology means for the workplace of the not-too-distant future and the economic prospects for you and future generations.
Product DetailsCOPYRIGHT 2015
Paperback, 352 PAGES
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: The Automation Wave
- Chapter 2: Is This Time Different?
- Chapter 3: Information Technology: An Unprecedented Force for Disruption
- Chapter 4: White-Collar Jobs at Risk
- Chapter 5: Transforming Higher Education
- Chapter 6: The Health Care Challenge
- Chapter 7: Technologies and Industries of the Future
- Chapter 8: Consumers, Limits to Growth . . . and Crisis?
- Chapter 9: Super-Intelligence and the Singularity
- Chapter 10: Toward a New Economic Paradigm