Your ability to write a clear and thorough report is a key component of fraud examination and can greatly influence your professional credibility with litigators, management, direct supervisors and peers. The Report Writing Manual provides simple, informative explanations detailing the elements that a fraud examination report should include and how to express the results of your investigation in an accurate, accessible and concise manner.
Combining example reports, format recommendations and style tips, this manual can help writers of any level improve their written communication skills and sharpen the quality of their work.
- Tips for planning a fraud examination report
- Legal considerations in report writing
- Advice for composing expert reports
- Tips for improving writing skills
- Sample reports and engagement letters
- Style guidelines and writing resources
- Report writing templates
Product DetailsCOPYRIGHT 2018
Paperback, 160 PAGES
ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINERS