Fraud Prevention Resources, available free to both ACFE members and non-members, contains a number of resources that will be of value in your company's ongoing fight against fraud.
Please note: Download available online only. You may request a CD-ROM by calling a Member Services Representative at +1 (512) 478-9000.
- Introduction to Employee Fraud (Excerpt from the ACFE Small Business Fraud Prevention Manual)
- Managing the Business Risk of Fraud: A Practical Guide
- Sample Fraud Policy & Code of Ethics
- C-Suite Fraud Options: How CFEs Can Keep Help Execs on the Straight and Narrow (Fraud Magazine article)
- From Worst to First: Learn From This City's Fraud Prevention Mistakes (Fraud Magazine article)
- Dr. Wells' 10 Pointers for Fighting Fraud (Fraud Magazine article)
- Fraud and the Tone at the Top (Video)
- The Impact of Anti-Fraud Controls
- Designing an Effective Anti-Fraud Training Program