Effective CFE Exam Preparation:
The CFE Exam Prep Course® provides the most effective training available to prepare you for the CFE Exam. Designed with the busy anti-fraud professional in mind, the CFE Exam Prep Course gives you the flexibility you need to prepare for the CFE Exam on your schedule. With its included study questions and practice exams, the Prep Course will help you prepare to pass the rigorous CFE Exam. In this course, you can:
- Review important concepts covered on the CFE Exam with nearly 1,400 study questions.
- Read more about topics you need to review in further detail with the included Fraud Examiners Manual (two-year subscription to the online Fraud Examiners Manual and a Fraud Examiners Manual downloadable PDF).
- Stay on track to earning your CFE credential by measuring your progress toward your target dates for certification and using helpful checklists within the Prep Course.
Use Your Study Time Efficiently
The CFE Exam Prep Course streamlines CFE Exam preparation. Use your time more efficiently by focusing on the areas you need to study the most.
- Create a personalized study plan tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses with an optional 100-question Pre-Assessment.
- Pick the sections and topics most relevant to your exam preparation by creating custom review sessions.
- Learn more from your practice exam results by reviewing the questions you missed, analyzing your results by subsection and tracking your progress over time.
- Focus on the areas where you need the most work, reviewing your results and progress by exam section, subsection and topic.
Please note: the CFE Exam Prep Course software is valid for only one user.
Terms and Conditions
The CFE Exam Prep Course software is licensed to only one user. It may not be shared with anyone.
The software and its contents are designed as an exam preparation aid. Once you have passed all four sections of the exam, you will not be able to access the questions again. However, we encourage you to use the Fraud Examiners Manual as a reference tool.
Other terms and conditions apply as outlined in the End User License Agreement (EULA).
Members-Only Installment Payment Plan
ACFE members have the option to participate in a Member's Only Installment Plan with three monthly payments of $294 each. Payment by credit card only. Payment includes nonrefundable administration fee. For more information, call Member Services at (800) 245-3321 or (512) 478-9000. You are not eligible to be certified until your balance is paid in full. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for processing your first payment. The download or online version of the CFE Exam Prep Course will be available as soon as your first payment is processed. Texas residents pay additional sales tax.
“ACFE,” “CFE,” “Certified Fraud Examiner,” “CFE Exam Prep Course,” “Association of Certified Fraud Examiners,” the ACFE seal, the ACFE logo, and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.”
Which Format Should I Choose?Click to see full size imageAre you preparing for the CFE Exam on a Mac, a computer using a virtual version of Windows or an iPad?Yes:
Choose the Online format of the CFE Exam Prep Course
. It is compatible with Apple computers and computers running a virtual version of Windows.No:
You may choose Online or Download. Both are compatible with a Windows computer.Will you have a reliable, continuous, high-speed internet connection?Yes:
If you have a reliable, high-speed internet connection and you are not planning to study offline, choose the online version of the CFE Exam Prep Course
If you do not have a reliable internet connection, or would like to work on the CFE Exam Prep Course
when you are not connected to the Internet, choose the Download format. Please note that the Download format requires the ability to install software on your computer, installing on a work computer may require assistance from your organization’s IT staff.
Detailed System Requirements:
CFE Exam Prep Course (Online)
CFE Exam Prep Course (Download)
CFE Exam Prep Course (Online)System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or above
- Screen resolution of 1280x1024 or greater
- High-speed Internet connection
Back to Detailed System Requirements
- Internet Explorer 7 (Internet Explorer 8 or above recommended)
- Google Chrome 17 or above (latest version recommended)
- Firefox 10 or above (latest version recommended)
- Safari 5.1.7 or above (latest version recommended)
- Apple iPad, iOS 5 or above recommended
CFE Exam Prep Course (Download)System Requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 1 GB Ram
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - Important: Running Windows through virtualization (Parallels, VMWare Fusion, etc.) is not permitted
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Disk space: 150MB of available disk space
- Display: Color display running at 1024x768 minimum (1280x1024 recommended)
- Internet: An Internet connection is required for product activation and to submit your Prep Course and CFE Exam results
Back to Detailed System Requirements
- 150MB Hard Drive Space
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Internet Connection (required for download, activation and to submit results)
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: Will I receive CPE Credit for completing the CFE Exam Prep Course?
A: Individuals who complete the CFE Exam Prep Course may earn 35 CPE credits. CPE earned prior to earning the CFE credential is NOT eligible for CFE CPE compliance. Due to changes in NASBA's CPE standards, we are currently not issuing NASBA-compliant CPE credits for this course; however, your local licensing body may still grant CPE credit. Please contact the organization in which you plan to claim CPE credit to determine if they grant CPE hours for completion of this course.
Back to the TopQ: Do you offer bulk discounts for the CFE Exam Prep Course software?
A: Special pricing is available for purchases of 10 or more courses. Contact a Member Services Representative at (800) 245-3321 or (512) 478-9000 for more information.
Back to the TopQ: Can more than one person use the CFE Exam Prep Course?
A: No, the CFE Exam Prep Course is valid for only one person.
Back to the TopQ: I have an old version of the CFE Exam Prep Course. Do I have to purchase a new Prep Course to prepare for the exam?
A: Prep Courses and Exams are only valid for two years from the date published. Expiration dates can be found on the Prep Course FAQ page. If you Prep Course has expired or you don't think you'll be able to complete the CFE Exam that corresponds to your Prep Course you may be eligible to upgrade your software at a special price. Contact a Member Services Representative at (800) 245-3321 or +1 (512) 478-9000 for more information.
Back to the Top