In this course, you will learn advanced techniques for deciding who's telling the truth and who's lying in fraud investigations.
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify the basic guidelines for interviewers.
- Recognize verbal and nonverbal clues indicating lying.
- Identify factors that offer credibility to a witness.
- Recall how to interview the complainant, the accused, and the witnesses using the “funnel method.”
- Recognize factors that might influence cues to deception.
- Determine how to properly document your findings.
ACFE Ordering and Return Policy
PRESENTER: MICHAEL JOHNSON
RECORDING DATE: AUGUST 26, 2010
DURATION: 100 MINUTES
ADVANCED PREPARATION: NONE
FIELD OF STUDY: COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING
LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 2016
DELIVERY METHOD: QAS SELF-STUDY
ACFE On-Demand Webinar Courses Feature:
24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with Instant access, grading and printable certificate
The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
No additional shipping fees
Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
Free Adobe Flash Player
Speakers required for video sound