Marketing Your Fraud Examination Practice
While a common assumption is that marketing equates to purchasing advertisements, that is, in fact, only one aspect of the process. Marketing involves any activity that presents your practice to potential clients in a manner that communicates the value of your services and leads them to choose your business.
This course offers guidance to develop a marketing strategy for your fraud examination practice. Whether you have an established operation that you are looking to expand or you are getting ready to strike out on your own, marketing is key to any successful fraud examination practice.
- Tips for identifying services you should offer
- Insights for identifying your potential customers
- Legal and ethical considerations for advertising your practice
- Differences between advertising and public relations
- Tips for making your business relationships last
Table of Contents
|Identify Your Services
|Identifying Your Potential Clients
|Integrating Marketing into Your Business Plan
|Communications and Marketing
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy