Today we live in a sea of ethical challenges - but is that any different from any of the recent past? In this course, you will learn about the challenges all of us face on a day-to-day basis and the personal impacts of each decision we make. Examine instances where failures in ethical leadership have ruined businesses and lives of many while a few got rich, and also take a look into the drivers of unethical behavior and how we as a society reward, not punish, that behavior.
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify components and recommendations for an effective code of conduct.
- Discern the concepts of ethics and ethical decision-making.
- Determine elements of company culture that affect the ethical environment of an organization.
- Recognize the warning signs that drive unethical actions.
- Recall studies regarding unethical conduct to emphasize the prevalence of fraud and the importance of deterring it.
This course fulfills the annual ethics CPE requirement for CFEs. To learn more about the ethics CPE requirement for CFEs, please visit ACFE.com/EthicsCPE.
ACFE Ordering and Return Policy
PRESENTER: ROBERT RUDLOFF, CFE, CIA, CRMA
RECORDING DATE: JANUARY 31, 2013
DURATION: 100 MINUTES
ADVANCED PREPARATION: NONE
FIELD OF STUDY: BEHAVIORAL ETHICS
LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 2019
DELIVERY METHOD: QAS SELF-STUDY
ACFE On-Demand Webinar Courses Feature:
24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with Instant access, grading and printable certificate
The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
No additional shipping fees
Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
Free Adobe Flash Player
Speakers required for video sound