Too often, companies wait for disaster to occur before conducting an honest appraisal of their corporate ethical culture and only take steps to improve it reactively. In this course, you will learn practical steps that your company can take to strengthen its ethical culture, build an effective anti-fraud program and stay focused on the bottom line.
You Will Learn How To:
- Recognize the elements of corporate ethical culture and weaknesses that can put an organization at risk.
- Identify practical steps an organization can take to strengthen their ethical culture.
- Distinguish between ethics and compliance within organizations.
- Determine the return on investment of anti-fraud programs.
- Discern Federal Sentencing Guidelines that describe effective compliance and ethics programs within organizations.
This course fulfills the annual ethics CPE requirement for CFEs. To learn more about the ethics CPE requirement for CFEs, please visit ACFE.com/EthicsCPE.
ACFE Ordering and Return Policy
PRESENTER: ERIC R. FELDMAN, CFE, CIG A
RECORDING DATE: MAY 27, 2015
DURATION: 100 MINUTES
ADVANCED PREPARATION: NONE
FIELD OF STUDY: BEHAVIORAL ETHICS
LAST UPDATED: MAY 2019
DELIVERY METHOD: QAS SELF-STUDY
ACFE On-Demand Webinar Courses Feature:
24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with Instant access, grading and printable certificate
The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
No additional shipping fees
Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
Free Adobe Flash Player
Speakers required for video sound