Thank you for your interest in serving on an Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) committee. The application process is currently CLOSED.
The purpose of the Chapter Leaders Committee (the committee) is to provide input and guidance to help the ACFE develop and grow chapters worldwide.
The committee shall be composed of no fewer than five and no more than nine members, each of whom shall be a member of the ACFE in good standing.
Current Committee Members
- Dora M. Gomez, MS, CFE, CRMA
- Wendy Hans, MBA, CFE
- Jennoreen Casterine King, BSc, CFE
- Sonia Jeanne Maria Luypaert, CFE, ACA
- Michael Patrick McCall, CFE, AA, CAMS
- Matt Scott Molchany, CFE
- Eric Rodriguez, CFE, CFCS, CCS
- Arpinder Singh, CFE
- Joseph B. Throneberry, MSCJ, CFE, CISSP
The responsibilities of the Chapter Awards Committee are to:
- Advise the ACFE and the Board of Regents on challenges faced by local chapters and on solutions to those challenges.
- Develop an agenda for the annual Chapter Leaders Meeting, held in conjunction with the ACFE Global Fraud Conference.
- Review nominations and make recommendations for the following awards:
- Chapter of the Year
- Chapter Website of the Year
- Make recommendations for improving the chapter awards nomination criteria and/or selection process.
- Assume such other functions as deemed necessary by the Board of Regents or the president of the ACFE.
Meetings may be conducted in person or by conference call. The committee chair shall give reasonable notice to all committee members of the place, day, time and purpose or purposes for any committee meeting.
Qualifications to serve on the committee include having significant experience in the anti-fraud profession; being a recognized leader or authority in your field; being seriously concerned about best practices and learning solutions as demonstrated by speeches, attendance at meetings or other visible efforts; and actively involved in your chapter. Applicants also must:
- Be a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) in good standing.
- Be a current or former officer or director of an ACFE local chapter.
- Regularly attend conference calls and important related meetings.
- Commit to actively participate in committee work.
- Volunteer for, and willingly accept, assignments and complete them thoroughly and on time.
- Stay informed about committee matters, prepare for meetings, and review and comment on minutes and reports.
- Get to know other committee members and build a congenial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Be an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
Term of Office
Members of the committee serve staggered 2-year terms.