Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program
The Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program is designed to ensure that anti-fraud professionals possess the knowledge to effectively assess and improve an organization’s anti-fraud controls. While it does not replace the Certified Fraud Examiner credential, this program equips you with essential knowledge related to anti-fraud controls.
To earn this certificate, you will need to complete all three required courses contained within the program. After completing the program and earning your certificate, you will receive a digital badge that is a secure means of storing, publishing and promoting your accomplishment online. Learn more about ACFE certificate program digital badges.
Fundamental knowledge of audit procedures
This program might be right for you if:
- You are already a CFE or have extensive anti-fraud training and would like to further market your proficiency related specifically to anti-fraud controls.
- You have experience in the anti-fraud profession, but you're not ready to take the CFE Exam.
- You’ve had anti-fraud training in the past, but you'd like more in-depth information about anti-fraud controls.
- You work in a job or department that involves a high risk of fraud or you have significant responsibilities related to anti-fraud controls.
The Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program contains the following courses
- Internal Controls for Data Security
- Internal Controls for Fraud Prevention
- Evaluating and Testing Anti-Fraud Controls
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program a replacement for becoming a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)?
The Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge required to effectively access and improve an organizations anti-fraud controls and give you the ability to market this skill to current or prospective employers.
The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential is designed to recognize trained professionals who posses a unique set of diverse skills in preventing, detecting and investigating fraud. To earn the CFE credential, you must meet eligibility requirements and complete the significant undertaking of passing the rigorous CFE Exam. Completing an ACFE certificate program does not count toward meeting the eligibility requirements to become a CFE.
How can I promote that I’ve earned the certificate after completing the program?
Upon completing the program, you will receive a certificate of completion that you can download and share. Within 5-7 business days you will also receive a digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile. Learn more about the digital badge.
Will I earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits for completing the Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program?
While the Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate Program is not specifically designed to provide CPE, to earn this certificate you will need to complete all three online self-study courses contained within the program. Successfully completing all three courses will provide you with nine NASBA-approved CPE credits. CPE credits will be provided upon completing the individual courses with the certificate program.
How long will I have to complete the certificate program?
You will have one year from your purchase date to complete the certificate program. After one year from your purchase date, you will no longer be able to access the certificate program or the individual courses contained with the certificate program.
Does the certificate expire?
The certificate does not expire. Once you've earned it, you have it for life.
What do I need to do to maintain the certificate?
Unlike the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential which does have requirements to be maintained, the Anti-Fraud Controls Certificate does not require maintenance.
ACFE Certificate Programs
- Receive a digital badge you can display on your LinkedIn profile
- 24/7 access to certificate programs through your Internet browser
- Save time with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn about accessing your course.
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy