Planning and Preparing for a Successful Fraud Examination
When an allegation of fraud is made, the first steps you take are critical to the investigation. Are you ready to respond?
This course explores the first steps that you should take when an allegation of fraud is brought forward. From developing a response plan to building your fraud examination team and conducting interviews, this course will help you to respond quickly, efficiently and effectively when an allegation of fraud is received.
- Strategies for organizing a fraud examination
- Best practices for planning for interviews
- How to build a fraud examination team
- How to develop a fraud response plan
Table of Contents
|Lesson 2||Developing a Response Plan|
|Lesson 3||Building the Fraud Examination Team|
|Lesson 4||Developing an Investigation Plan|
|Lesson 5||Planning to Collect Evidence|
|Lesson 6||Planning for Interviews|
|Lesson 7||Planning for the Report|
|NASBA Information:||Specialized Knowledge|
|Last Updated:||January 2021|
|Delivery Method:||QAS Self-Study|
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must complete the final exam within one year of purchase date. You may only claim CPE credit for a course once.
ACFE Online Self-Study Courses
- 24/7 access to courses through your Internet browser
- Save time and quickly earn CPE credits with instant access, grading and printable certificate
- The flexibility to start or stop a course and pick-up right where you left off
- No additional shipping fees
Learn More about accessing your online self-study course
Learn More about online self-study courses and their features
- Internet access: High-speed connection recommended
- Speakers required for video sound
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org/.
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy