2022 CFE Exam Prep Course®
The CFE Exam Prep Course® provides the most effective training available to prepare you for the CFE Exam. Designed with the busy anti-fraud professional in mind, the Prep Course gives you the flexibility you need to prepare for the CFE Exam on your schedule. With its included study questions and practice exams, the Prep Course will help you prepare to pass the rigorous CFE Exam.
Effective CFE Exam Preparation
In this course, you can:
- Review important concepts covered in the CFE Exam with nearly 1,400 study questions.
- Read more about topics you need to review in further detail with the included Fraud Examiners Manual (two-year subscription to the online Fraud Examiners Manual and a Fraud Examiners Manual downloadable PDF).
- Stay on track to earn your CFE credential by measuring your progress toward your target dates for certification and using helpful checklists within the Prep Course.
Use Your Study Time Efficiently
The Prep Course streamlines CFE Exam preparation. Use your time more efficiently by focusing on the areas you need to study the most.
The Prep Course enables you to:
- Create a personalized study plan tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses with an optional 100-question Pre-Assessment.
- Pick the sections and topics most relevant to your exam preparation by creating custom review sessions.
- Learn more from your practice exam results by reviewing the questions you missed, analyzing your results by subsection and tracking your progress over time.
- Focus on the areas where you need the most work, reviewing your results and progress by exam section, subsection and topic.
Detailed System Requirements
CFE Exam Prep Course (Online)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or above
- Screen resolution of 1280x1024 or greater
- High-speed Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 7 (Internet Explorer 8 or above recommended)
- Google Chrome 17 or above (latest version recommended)
- Firefox 10 or above (latest version recommended)
- Safari 5.1.7 or above (latest version recommended)
- Apple iPad, iOS 5 or above recommended
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer bulk discounts for the Prep Course?
Special pricing is available for purchases of 10 or more Prep Courses. For inquiries regarding bulk pricing on the Prep Course, please email GroupSubmissions@ACFE.com with your request.
Will I receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit for completing the Prep Course?
Individuals who complete the Prep Course will earn 35 CPE. CPE earned prior to earning the CFE credential is NOT eligible for annual ethics CPE requirement for CFEs. Due to changes in NASBA's CPE standards, we are currently not issuing NASBA-compliant CPE credit for this course; however, your local licensing body may accept CPE earned by completing the Prep Course. Please contact the organization in which you plan to claim CPE to determine if they grant CPE for completion of this course. The Prep Course will be considered complete once all review questions have been answered correctly at least once and a score of 85% or higher has been achieved on all four practice exams.
Can I pay for the Prep Course in installments?
Yes. ACFE members have the option to participate in a Member's Only Installment Plan with three monthly payments of $294 each. (Payment by credit card only. Payment includes administration fee. Tax is not included and will be added to your first payment, if applicable).
Can more than one person use the Prep Course?
No, the Prep Course is valid for only one person and cannot be shared.
I have an old version of the Prep Course. Do I have to purchase a new Prep Course to prepare for the exam?
Prep Courses and exams are only valid for two years from the date published. Expiration dates can be found on the Prep Course FAQ page. If your Prep Course has expired or you don't think you'll be able to complete the CFE Exam that corresponds to your Prep Course before expiration, you may be eligible to upgrade your software at a special price. Contact a Member Services Representative at (800) 245-3321 or +1 (512) 478-9000 for more information.
Members-Only Installment Payment Plan
ACFE members have the option to participate in a Member's Only Installment Plan with three monthly payments of $294 each. Payment by credit card only. Payment includes nonrefundable administration fee. For more information, call Member Services at (800) 245-3321 or (512) 478-9000. You are not eligible to be certified until your balance is paid in full. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for processing your first payment. The download or online version of the CFE Exam Prep Course will be available as soon as your first payment is processed. Sales tax will be charged when applicable.
Terms and Conditions
The CFE Exam Prep Course software is licensed to only one user. It may not be shared with anyone.
The software and its contents are designed as an exam preparation aid. Once you have passed all four sections of the exam, you will not be able to access the questions again. However, we encourage you to use the Fraud Examiners Manual as a reference tool.
Other terms and conditions apply as outlined in the End User License Agreement (EULA).
“ACFE,” “CFE,” “Certified Fraud Examiner,” “CFE Exam Prep Course,” “Association of Certified Fraud Examiners,” the ACFE seal, the ACFE logo, and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.”
Ordering and Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with any ACFE product, you may return it to us, provided it is in excellent condition, for a full refund of the item minus the cost of shipping. Toolkits and bundles may only be returned as a complete set.Ordering & Returns Policy