"ACFE," "CFE," "Certified Fraud Examiner," "CFE Exam Prep Course," "Fraud Magazine," "Association of Certified Fraud Examiners," "Report to the Nations," the ACFE Seal, the ACFE Logo, the ACFE Corporate Alliance Logo, and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc., and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
ACFE may terminate your membership or take legal action if it finds that you have violated any of the Trademark Usage Requirements. In addition, ACFE may terminate your right to use any ACFE trademark if:
(i) ACFE finds that you have violated any of the Usage Requirements; or
(ii) ACFE determines that you are using an ACFE trademark without authorization.
Your right to use any ACFE trademark automatically terminates when your ACFE membership terminates or expires. You agree to cooperate with ACFE if it becomes necessary for ACFE to take any action to enforce any of its rights in any of the Licensed Trademarks.
Trademark Usage Requirements
- You acknowledge that ACFE is the sole owner of the trademarks and promise that you will not interfere with the trademark rights of ACFE, including challenging ACFE's use of, registration of, or application to register such trademarks, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute any ACFE trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of any ACFE trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to ACFE.
- You may not use ACFE trademarks in any way that suggests that ACFE is the source of the goods or services that you offer or create the impression, directly or indirectly, that ACFE sponsors or endorses any product or service without ACFE's prior written consent.
- To avoid misleading the public, do not use ACFE trademarks as part of your company, product, service name or adjacent to a business name.
- ACFE trademarks must not appear more prominently than your company title and logo. Do not use ACFE trademarks as backgrounds or watermarks.
- You may not use any ACFE trademark as any part of an internet domain name, website name, letterhead (except for letterhead templates provided by ACFE), email address or metatag.
- You may not use any name, logo or symbol that is confusingly similar to an ACFE trademark.
- Your use of the ACFE trademarks must not reflect unfavorably on ACFE and its products or services.
Use of ACFE trademarks in print, multimedia, advertising, promotional material, on clothing or other merchandise requires the expressed permission of ACFE.