CPE Credit: 8
October 30, 2017
Join industry experts and anti-fraud professionals on October 30, 2017 as the 2017 ACFE Law Enforcement & Government Anti-Fraud Summit returns to Washington D.C. Hosted by the ACFE Law Enforcement and Government Alliance, this event delivers the latest insights, techniques and tools to address anti-fraud challenges specific to law enforcement and government agencies.
Last year's event sold out.
Register by September 29 to secure your spot plus save $95.
- Learn the latest trends in fraud prevention, detection and deterrence during five educational sessions led by anti-fraud leaders
- Gain insights to best practices and learn about cutting-edge tools and techniques to detect fraud
- Forge strong alliances with new and existing contacts who share similar challenges and goals
- Earn 8 hours of CPE credit to maintain your CFE and other professional credentials
View the conference schedule, speakers and more at ACFE.com/FraudSummit.
Hotel and Venue
10 Thomas Circle NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
(800) 424-1140 or +1 (202) 842-1300
Book your room by September 29 to receive the ACFE attendee rate of $239 per night.*
Registration and Fees**
Early Registration deadline*: September 29, 2017
ACFE Member $595 / Non-Member $795
Learn more about the 2017 ACFE Law Enforcement & Government Anti-Fraud Summit at ACFE.com/FraudSummit.
*Rates valid through September 29 or until the room block sells out, whichever comes first.
**Payment must be received by September 29, 2017 to receive the early registration rate.
By registering for this event, I am agreeing to its Terms and Conditions.