Corporate Alliance Benefits
The ACFE Corporate Alliance promotes networking, collaboration and sharing of best practices between the world’s largest organizations. In addition to learning from peers, participating members gain access to anti-fraud resources, online training and discounts on ACFE conferences and seminars.
The partnership is a tier-based group program — the more members participating in the program, the greater the benefits.
One of the most valued benefits of the Corporate Alliance is the ability to share best practices and work hand in hand with other participating organizations in your fight against fraud. The Corporate Alliance hosts several events and has online forums to help foster connections between our members.
- Executive Roundtables: Executive-only roundtable discussions are held throughout the year. These facilitated corporate-level discussions highlight fraud trends, allow for the sharing of best practices and feature guest speakers for continuing education.
- Bi-Monthly Corporate Alliance Roundtables: Moderated roundtables are hosted in a virtual platform to make you feel like you pulled up a seat to chat with your colleagues and friends about hot topics in the anti-fraud arena.
- ACFE Community Forum: Members have access to a private online forum to discuss current issues, and share best practices and resources.
With more than 90,000 members worldwide, the ACFE is the largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Membership for designated employees is covered in the annual Corporate Alliance fee. Corporate Alliance members have access to a personalized Member Portal to access anti-fraud resources and training.
Anti-Fraud TrainingYour Corporate Alliance membership includes complimentary registration(s) for the ACFE Global Fraud Conference or one of our regional conferences. Receive discounts on training events, self-study courses, books, software and merchandise.
CFE Exam Prep Course and CFE ExamBoosting your team’s level of fraud knowledge and industry experience by providing affordable options for them to become Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) is one benefit of the partnership. Special pricing is offered on the CFE Exam Prep Course and the CFE Exam. This is the most effective self-study training available to prepare and become a CFE.
Online learning is a great way to stay up to date. The Corporate Alliance hosts six complimentary webinars annually. Each live webinar is worth two NASBA-approved CPE credits.
In addition to the significant savings offered, many partners find value in the exclusive networking opportunities provided by the Corporate Alliance. Some of the Corporate Alliance networking opportunities include:
- Partner Breakfast Roundtable: During the ACFE Global Fraud Conference, participating members are invited to a complimentary working breakfast that includes a short presentation on a current trend and lively group discussion.
- Regional Conference Networking: During the ACFE’s European, Middle East, Canadian, and Asia-Pacific conferences, Corporate Alliance partners can also take advantage of networking opportunities similar to the partner breakfast roundtable at the ACFE Global Fraud Conference.
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5|
|ACFE Membership||Up to 10 members||11-25 members||26-50 members||51-100 members||101+ members|
|Complimentary Conference Registrations||1||2||4+||6+||Contact ACFE|
|Special Pricing on the CFE Exam Prep Course and CFE Exam||USD 125 off||USD 200 off||USD 275 off||USD 295 off||Contact ACFE|
|Complimentary ACFE Fraud Resources|
|Complimentary Quarterly Webinars|
|Complimentary ACFE Job Board Featured Postings|
|Complimentary Roundtable Opportunities|
|Private CFE Exam Review Course||10%||15%||15%||20%||25%|
|Training and Products||10%||10%||10%||15%||15%|
|On-Site Training||USD 500 off||USD 750 off||USD 1,000 off||USD 1,250 off||Contact ACFE|