To search for institutions participating in the ACFE Anti-Fraud Education Partnership, view the list below.
NOTICE TO USERS: The ACFE Participating Schools directory application (the Database) is provided online as a service to members for their professional use. By accessing the Database, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The information contained in the Database may not be used for the purpose of distributing:
- Unsolicited commercial advertisements or promotions of a commercial product or service
- Messages in furtherance of any illegal act, including violations of any state or federal criminal or civil laws or regulations
- Threatening or harassing messages, materials, or images
- Messages that advocate violence or discrimination towards other people
- Unsolicited pornographic, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate material
- Unsolicited chain letters or chain emails
- Any other unsolicited message or material deemed by the ACFE to be inappropriate
Violation of these terms and conditions may result in restricted access to the Members’ Only section of the ACFE website, restriction of ACFE member benefits, disciplinary action per the ACFE Disciplinary Procedures, or such other disciplinary actions, including but not limited to legal or equitable claims for relief, as may be deemed appropriate by the ACFE.