Join the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) for professional support and growth you won’t find anywhere else.
ACFE members share the common goal of protecting their organizations and communities from fraud. ACFE training and resources give you exactly what you need to carry out this goal. You can also connect with professionals who are eager to help. Here’s how.
Grow Your Professional Network
Our members say one of the best things about the ACFE is the people. Being a part of the world’s largest community of anti-fraud professionals means you can look for support from people all over the world. Expand your network and:
- Participate in the ACFE online community to share ideas, get answers and inquire about job opportunities.
- Join your local ACFE chapter to meet anti-fraud professionals in your area at training and networking events.
- Attend ACFE training to meet new professional contacts while increasing your anti-fraud knowledge.
Advance Your Career
Companies want to hire people like you who take their careers seriously. Whether you’re just starting out in the anti-fraud industry or looking to advance in your career, we can help with these exclusive opportunities:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential – Earn the CFE to increase your marketability and validate that you have the skills to succeed in the anti-fraud profession.
- Career Center and Job Board – Find your dream job or qualified candidates to staff your team.
- ACFE Mentoring Program – Achieve your goals by working with a fellow ACFE member and seasoned professional, using exclusive resources from the ACFE.
You need timely, relevant information and resources to stay ahead in the ever-changing world of fraud. As a member of the ACFE, you'll have access to:
- Anti-fraud tools and sample documents
- Reports such as the Benchmarking Your In-House Fraud Investigation Team and the Anti-Fraud Technology Benchmarking Report
- Fraud Magazine® – bimonthly publication focused on white-collar crime and fraud examination
- E-newsletters, podcasts, whitepapers, videos and more
I became an associate member because I wanted to broaden my knowledge and skill set in fraud, and I took advantage of the ACFE’s wealth of information and resources.Priti Amin, CFE
Gain Access to World-Class Training
Realize your ambitions and expand your anti-fraud knowledge with tools to suit your learning style. Whether you want to build your expertise in a specific area or develop your leadership skills, we have the training for you at special member pricing:
- Expand your knowledge with our NASBA-compliant self-study Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses.
- Attend in-person or virtual seminars and conferences.
- Attend quarterly, members-only webinars for FREE and earn CPE.
The anti-fraud profession requires commitment, and the ACFE rewards yours. Members enjoy significant savings on CPE, publications and products. Use this simple calculator to determine your membership dues.