Potholes on the Ethical Road from Investigation to Prosecution
Date: November 19, 2015 at 2 p.m. EDT
Learn how ethical issues arise throughout the life of a file from investigation to prosecution, and the impacts of ethical choices, by exploring a series of real-life examples. This webinar provides an overview of the sources of ethical guidance for anti-fraud professionals and how to use them. This includes current and practical scenarios for fraud investigations, and examples of programs and best practices to ensure the best outcome in the fight against fraud.
Field of Study: Behavioral Ethics
Course Level: Overview
Prerequisites (recommended): None
Advanced preparation: None
Duration: 100 minutes
CPE Credit: 2
You will learn how to:
- Identify the sources of ethical guidance (and how to use them) for anti-fraud professionals
- Recognize the types of ethical issues and dilemmas that can arise during investigations
- Determine the impact that decisions relating to ethical issues can have on the outcome of an investigation
- Choose best practices in ethical decision making for CFEs
- Lawyers and legal professionals
- CFEs and other anti-fraud professionals
Delivery Format: Group Internet Based
Brigeeta C. Richdale
ACFE webinars are unmatched in scope and effectiveness and backed by our unconditional satisfaction guarantee. If you participate in an ACFE event and are not completely satisfied, please contact an ACFE Member Services Representative at memberservices@ACFE.com or call (800) 245-3321 / +1 (512) 478-9000.
Event Cancellation Policy | NASBA Registered Learning
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.